How to Claim Your Package Design Directory Listing
Follow these steps to claim your listing on the Package Design Directory.
- To locate your listing, go to "Listings" in the menu bar and click it. Company names are featured alphabetically. Choose a letter to find your company (then scroll to find if necessary) If you don’t find your company or are a new firm, go to and click "Add Your Listing" in the menu bar and follow the directions.
- Find and click the “Is this your listing?” link on your listing.
- You can create a Package Design Directory account or you can login using an existing Google or Facebook account.
- Enter your account information (email, password, and contact information). Click “Claim this Listing.”
- Select a listing level and click “Next.”
- Enter company and contact information in the data fields. If you have a promotional code, enter it at the bottom. Click “Next.”
- Click to choose your payment method and click “Next.”
- View your total price, fill out the data fields for payment and click the “Pay by...” button. (you may be directed to fill out other data fields for payment.)
- You will get a confirmation message and then be redirected to the Manage Listings page. Your listing will be marked as “Pending” until reviewed and approved by the Package Design staff.
- Revisit the site anytime to update data or upgrade your listing. Your directory items are controlled entirely by you. We have a members’ interface where you can log in and manage your listings.
If you have any questions, contact Jake Rieskamp at 513-263-9373 or email@example.com.